|Here's your chance to send in your ideas of who/what you want to see in Pop Culture Shock Therapy!
What to do:
1. In the box below, type in the movie, TV show, character, celebrity, etc. that you want to see a comic about, as well as your name and email address.
2. Click "send."
3. Start holding your breath in anticipation to see how long it takes for your icon of popular culture to end up in a PCST comic!
What NOT to do:
1. Do not type in a detailed description of the comic idea you had starring your favorite TV show, movie character, etc. I can't use your ideas because I'll end up in custody lawsuits over who is the real father of the comics to whom I gave birth, and I just don't want to end up on Jerry Springer getting DNA test results amidst hair pulling and profanity.
2. Do not type in threats or stalker-ish poems about "needing" my toenail clippings. Sure, restraining orders are good clean fun, but that's soooooo 1998.
3. Do not type in long complaint letters about how I leave my clothes lying around on the floor and that it drives you crazy, and how you could probably get off on an insanity plea if you decided to kill me in my sleep (this one would mostly apply to my wife).